Earthly Body/Hemp Seed 3-in-1 massage candles melt down into a massage oil with a unique blend of six natural oils providing a professional slip that moisturizes skin, leaving it appear more healthy and hydrated with a youthful looking glow. Experience this “liquid gold” by pouring it directly onto the body for a warm massage, or in place of your daily moisturizer!
Specially formulated to melt a couple degrees above body temperature, our 3-in-1 massage candles don’t just provide romantic light and fragrance – the melted wax can also be used as a moisturizer or warm massage oil. Hemp seed oil, the primary ingredient in these candles, has a fantastic slip factor for massage and, because it penetrates to the lipid layer of the cells, skin is left soft and moisturized, not greasy or goopy.
The unique combination of oils in these candles also increases their burn time. Soy oil burns cleaner and longer than paraffin, so these candles will burn for up to 60 hours, depending on how much melted wax you dribble out for other endeavors – wink, wink.
Once you’ve tried these unique candles, you’ll be amazed by all the ways you find to use them every day:
– Move seamlessly from a romantic dinner to a more intimate romantic encounter. Using the melted wax as a massage oil means eliminates the “cringe factor” of having half a bottle of cold massage lotion dumped on your back.
– Pamper yourself by taking a candle-lit bath and then use the melted wax to give yourself a sensual foot massage or to soften dry heels and elbows.
– Put an unlit candle, with the lid off, in a dresser drawer to infuse lingerie with sensual fragrance.
– Freshen the air even when you aren’t burning the candle. Simply leave the lid off to make a whole room smell great!
- Hemp seed oil has high levels of Omega 3 and 6 Essential Fatty Acids which nourish and protect the skin.
- Jojoba seed oil absorbs into the skin and delivers hydration and long-lasting moisture.
- Soybean oil is a great source of antioxidants and protects the skin from damage, keeping it healthy and youthful looking.
- Avocado oil triggers the production of collagen in the skin which helps it stay smooth and rejuvenated. It easily absorbs into the skin and is an excellent moisturizer.
- Apricot kernel oil is good for soothing dry, parched skin. It absorbs quickly and provides moisture for long periods of time.
- Coconut oil smoothes and moisturizes skin all day, leaving it feeling silky soft.
How to use:
Burn candle until partially liquid. Allow oil to melt to the edges of the tin. Pour or spoon into hand & apply to skin. Can be used as a warm massage oil or daily moisturizer. Keep wick trimmed to 1/4 in (0.64 cm)
Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Fragrance, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil